Production Shift Supervisor
We are a large, multi-entity agricultural corporation looking for a Production Shift Supervisor.
This positions primary responsibility is to oversee the plant operations for the processing and oil refining plant. The focus is provide effective and efficient implementation of dependable ongoing plant operations. The program structure includes strong emphasis on productivity, food quality, and an absolute commitment to industrial safety at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Monitor Plant efficiencies (production output, yields, process supplies usage)
– Manage product inventories and process supplies
– Play critical role in suggesting and developing routine protocol for standard operations
– Make onsite decisions during non-standard operations
– Provide inputs into preventive maintenance program
– Develop shift production reports for management
– Maintain operations sanitation schedules and records
– Minimum three years’ experience in food processing supervision.
– Education: A college degree is preferred
– Industrial shift production experience
– Have general knowledge of industrial electric components and process equipment
– Industrial commodity processing systems
– Industrial Safety management
– Food safety management. HACCP, Master Sanitation Systems, Customer Compliance programs
– Must be able to work off shifts (Swing and Graveyard) and rotating weekends regularly
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Reports to Plant Manager. Benefits package included. Must pass pre-employment drug, credit and background investigation.
Please send resume to HR@Adamsgrp.com