Looking for Southern California COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVER
-With a current Class-A Drivers License with a clean record.
-Current DOT Medical Certification or expired recently.
-Pallet Jack and Forklift Experience a must.
-Experience driving a Stinger truck is a plus.
-Paid hourly with lots of overtime available.
Job Purpose: Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
Duties:* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Loading & Unloading pallets on truck with Pallet Jack to stores and ranches locally and/or Northern California.
Job Type: Full-time, 10 to 12 hour days, 5 days a week
Salary: $50,600.00 to $65,500.00 /year